Facilities & Services
- The LimeTree Hotel has 7 levels:
- Basement Carpark - Level B
- Lobby - Level G
- Guest Floors - Level 1 - 4
- Rooftop Lounge - Level 5
- With 50 rooms in total, it has:
- 30 Deluxe rooms, with city view
- 4 Executive Deluxe rooms, with city view
- 6 Executive Suite rooms, with city view
- 2 Family Suites, with city view
- 8 Superior rooms, no view
- Find our more about our rooms and suites.
- All rooms are 100% non-smoking rooms only.
- Decorated with warm tones for walls with a dash of lime features.
- Laminated flooring for all guest rooms.
- Powerful and silent air-conditioning with temperature controllers.
- En-suite bathroom with shower room with hot & cold water.
- Cold water tap for bathroom sinks.
- Basic toiletries for every bathroom; extra toiletries are available upon request.
- Complimentary breakfast for in-room guests who book directly with the hotel.
- Complimentary wireless internet access (Wi-Fi).
- Daily housekeeping services for every room.
- Complimentary bottled water is provided and replenished daily.
- Coffee and tea making facilities with kettle in the room.
- Mini fridges for Executive rooms only; low-watt mini coolers for loan at no extra cost.
No-Smoking Policy & Regulation
- From 1 Jan 2019, the Malaysian government enforces the Control of Tobacco Product 2012 Regulation.
- With this regulation, smoking including e-cigarettes, is strictly prohibited within the hotel.
- Smoking is only allowed in outdoor areas designated by the hotel.
- A penalty fee of at least RM150 will added to the room bill for guests who violate this policy.
- Airport transfer service with our hotel van is available, where charges apply.
- This services requires advance booking of at least three working days, and is subject to availability.
- There are two lifts in the hotel to service six floors in the hotel (from Ground Floor to Level 5).
- All floors are accessible by lifts except for basement car park.
Safe Deposit Boxes
- Safe deposit boxes are aavailable at the Lobby at no extra costs.
- Executive Deluxe and Suites have in-room digital safe deposit boxes.
Laundry & Ironing
- Machine-wash laundry and dry cleaning services are available based on price list.
- Iron and ironing board are available for loan upon request at no extra cost.
Concierge Services & Gift Shop
- Complimentary daily newspaper can be provided upon request.
- Broadband desk at the Lobby with scanning, local fax and photocopying facilities, where charges apply.
- Complimentary surfing is available at the broadband desk for guests, for up to 20 minutes per session.
- Car rentals amd tours are available upon request with prior arrangements via Front Desk.
- Gift shop at the lobby sells Sarawak products, souvenirs, handicrafts and our hotel lime merchandise.
- Short-term luggage storage is available at no extra cost.
- 24-hour front desk and security services with personnel and CCTV system for every floor.
- For security, basement car park is secured with shutters from 12am to 7am.
- Basement parking and external parking behind the hotel is available.
- Parking is complimentary for hotel guests only and requires a car pass from Front Desk.
- Reserved parking is available with prior arrangement with Front Desk.
- Access from basement carpark to lobby by stairs.
Muslim Prayer Room
- The hotel has one Muslim prayer room, for hotel guests only.
- Every guest room has a Kiblat label on the ceiling.
- The loan of prayer rugs or sejadah is available at no extra costs.
Kitchen & Halal Status
- Kitchen at the Ground Floor or Lobby is certified Halal by local authorities, JAIS.
- Food is prepared within the hotel in compliance with strict Halal assurance practices.
- Room service is available, where a service fee per order is applicable.
Dining Outlet: Cafe Sublime
- Location: Ground Floor
- Seating Capacity: 55 pax
- Opening Hours: 12-9.30pm, daily
- Last Order: 9pm
- Alcohol served: No, Cafe Sublime is Halal-certified
- More details here
- Location: Ground Floor
- Seating Capacity: 35 pax
- Opening Hours: 4-11pm, daily
- Last Food Order: 9pm
- Last Drink Order: 10.30pm
- More details here
- Alcohol served: Yes (Food is prepared in our Halal-certified Kitchen and brought to the outlet)
Foot Reflexology Path
- Location: Level 5, Outdoor Area
- For use all day except 11pm - 7am, daily
- One disabled-ready public restroom at the Lobby
- One disabled-ready public restroom at Level 5, LimeLight Rooftop Lounge
- At least one disabled-ready guest room
- Ramp accessibility for wheelchair is available from road level to mid-way at hotel entrance.
- Ramp accessibility for wheelchair from mid-way to main door requires assistance by our trained hotel staff.
- One disabled parking bay near the hotel entrance.
Meeting & Event Spaces
- Event spaces at Cafe Sublime and LimeLight Rooftop Lounge are available for booking.
- Hall rental without meals is available with a minimum rental of 2 hours.
- Meeting packages for workshops, trainings and seminars are available for various layouts.
- Room setup and layouts include classroom-style, theatre-style, U-shape or boardroom style.
- Set and buffet dining is available for company dinners, birthdays, weddings and social gatherings.
- Learn more about meetings and events at The LimeTree Hotel.
- Feel free to contact our salesperson for bookings or a request for proposal.